We believe we don’t have to sacrifice personal service to be professional and a third party.
- We believe that data integrity is at the core of everything we do.
- We believe in providing third party employment verification services that ensure the placement data you publish is accurate.
- We believe in providing these services at competitive prices so you can budget for instructional and operational improvements in your school, and not auditors.
- We believe in a caring, personalized service from the design of your surveys to the reporting of every project. That is why all of our survey services are completed in-house.
- We believe the results of all your surveys should be actionable. That is why we provide you with reports in a format that is easy to follow and easy to interpret.
We believe in our core values
- Putting our customers at the heart of all we do
- Managing with honesty, efficiency and reliability
- Building strong relationships with our customers
- Top notch quality in reporting
We believe that proper analysis of your results is essential. Our principals, who have a combined 90 years of experience in career colleges and universities, can help you work with your results and design an action plan for success.
We believe in taking full responsibility for our commitment to you and believe that mastery of details create results.
We believe in assisting in every phase of your project from the development and design to recommendations and methods for analyzing the data.
We believe in upholding our mission “To be the most valued data integrity firm by career colleges and universities, who, in turn, most value the opinions of students, graduates and employers and use these opinions and their operational data to strive for operational excellence.”
MMI has been serving the career college and university sector since 2004. Its owners are veterans of the sector and worked as owners of privately held colleges and executives in publicly-traded and equity owned career college companies for a combined 90 years.