MMI is non-biased and our processes meet employment verification accreditation standards
Third Party Employment Verification
To continue with MMI’s goal to ensure operational excellence for our client schools, our Third Party Employment Verification services provide you with the following features and benefits:
- MMI is non-biased third party. We help to ensure the integrity and accuracy of your graduate placement data. Having your data verified by a third party such as MMI can help to meet employment verification requirements of your state and accrediting bodies. It can also help protect against allegations of non-compliance. The principals of MMI have worked in the private sector college market for several decades and understand the importance of reliability and integrity of the data that is published and submitted to regulators.
- MMI meets the requirements of accreditation agencies such as ACCSC, ACICS, COE, ABHES and ACCET to qualify as an independent third party for employment verification purposes.
- MMI will work with your Career Services Department as a partner –not as a vendor — to develop a plan to contact your graduates’ employers. We verify the integrity of your placement data to allow you to meet federal, state and accrediting body requirements and we will stand by all of our reports.
- MMI will contact the employer by telephone, email, fax or direct mail. At the same time, if requested by the school, the employer will be asked to complete a “Three-Minute Employer Satisfaction Survey” (Our staff training focuses on treating employers with utmost courtesy and respect for their time.)
- MMI can also attempt to contact the graduate to verify the employment. This will be done by telephone, email, fax or direct mail. At the same time the graduate will be asked, if requested by the school, to complete a “Three-Minute Graduate Satisfaction Survey”. All correspondence is tracked and time dated.
During the employer placement verification call, MMI will, at a minimum*:
- Determine the graduate’s job title and job duties.
- Determine the authenticity of the employer organization.
- Determine if the graduate is working in the field related to his/her course of study (if required by the college)
- Record the call (with consent) for backup if requested by the college
- Determine if the employer’s organization has future hiring opportunities for your graduates.
MMI will work with your Career Services Department concerning:
- Placements requiring further examination.
- Employers unable to be contacted or verified.
- Leads from employers requiring further graduates.
MMI will provide detailed reporting to you by providing all placement verification data to your management team in monthly reports and graduate and employer satisfaction results online through a password protected management site.
* Different schools have different employment verification requirements. MMI will customize its verification process around the reporting needs of your accreditation bodies.